- 100% pinot noir, inspired by Giulia's artwork.
- The wine is separated into 4 fermenters and vinified separately in order to achieve the various expressions of pinot noir. Each lot is then carefully blended together: white, rosé, red and a small lot of carbonic macerated pinot noir.
- Hand harvested and processed with no sulfur.
- Jarad's keywords: "It has its own personality. Unique. Lively. Energetic. Bright."
- It’s bright with a bit of jalepeño and green spices. That’s about as wine nerd as we can get but it’s again delicious. Devour this with reckless abandonment but ideally slightly chilled.
Specs: 100% Pinot Noir (own rooted 17-23 year old vines), 12% abv