- Savory, unfiltered hazy orange wine with gentle aromatics, and plenty of mouth watering acid
- Delightful with a veggie heavy dish and poultry
- Also good for a snuggle by the fire as you try to survive the surprisingly snowy Seattle winter
- Last time we offered a skin-contact wine it sold out immediately. We think it’s because everyone is just missing a skin-contact these days.
- The word "mulatschak" means "merriment" or "amusement", and refers to a Hungarian traditional evening celebration where the glasses are hurled against the wall. Drink some and try it yourself!
Specs: A blend of welschriesling, gewürztraminer, and pinot gris; 12% alc